ShopBust, an online market research platform, is looking for dynamic tech savy iOS developers & Mobile web developers to join our team in Singapore as well as Sales professionals to join in Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines and Australia.
Are you goal-oriented success driven sales professional committed to create new business opportunities? You hate corporate culture and do not look for 9 to 5 positions? If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, knowledge of online business and want to join a prospective start-up, we want to hear from you!!
Sales Super Star in Singapore
Sales Super Star in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Sales Super Star in Manila, Philippines
Sales Super Star in Jakarta, Indonesia
Sales Super Star in Melbourne, Australia
Sales Super Star in Sydney, Australia
Sales Super Star
- Diploma/Degree levels and above
- Sales experience and ideally network in retail business
- Excellent telephone manners and sales presentation skills
- Dynamic, proficient and results-driven personality
- Good interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Able to work independently, a good team player and with a proactive attitude
- Increase the client base via cold calling, followed by sales presentations
- Provide high quality customer service to existing clients and retain their business
- Contribute to business expansion
We are offering
- Flexible working conditions
- New working principle
- Challenging environment
- Working in a young, passionate fast growing team
- Competitive salary
Please send an email to email@example.com
iOS, Mobile web Developers
We are looking for experienced iOS Application & Mobile Web Developers. This position will fit perfectly for a self-motivated, creative candidate with the ability to ‘think out of the box’.
- Develop quality code for the iOS platform, using cutting-edge techniques, tools and utilities
- Work on projects from a technical perspective
- Collaborate with a team of designers and developers to define, design and ship new features and functionality
- Rapidly fix bugs and solve pressing problems
- Conduct design and code reviews
- Help to guide decisions on technical strategy, architecture and tools
- Continually research, test and implement new techniques, frameworks and utilities
- Strong iOS development experience and a demonstrated track record of developing and releasing iPhone & iPad applications;
- Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Ability to utilize the iPhone SDK for robust application development;
- Experience with development across all application layers- from data, to business logic, to user interface development;
- Strong understanding of object-oriented design and development of applications and systems;
- Defensive coding ability accompanied with strong analytical and creative problem solving skills;
- In-depth debugging skills;
- A strong passion for Internet and mobile technologies and services;
- Comfortable working in an agile-based team environment with a start-up culture;
- Fulltime availability.
We are offering:
- A challenging, diverse job;
- Room to express your creativity;
- Working in a passionate team;
- Competitive salary.
Interested? Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are growing!!
There are might be not job openings that suit your profile, but we are always happy to hear from talented, results-oriented people. If you are interested to join us, feel free to send your resume and motivational letter to email@example.com.